THE SLEEPING LATE TEENS STUDY
Overview of Study
Determining your interest in and eligibility for the full study
- You must be in 11th or 12th grade and between the ages of 16 and 19 years old.
- You must not be currently diagnosed with any unstable, chronic health conditions.
- You must provide consent to participate in the screening.
- You can complete the screening online or by telephone, if you prefer.
Information provided will be kept confidential
- We take your privacy very seriously!
- All data will be kept in locked cabinets or secure databases.
Participation is voluntary
- Your participation in this research study is completely voluntary. You may refuse to take part in it, and you may stop participating at any time.
- You will not be paid for this initial screening. However, you will have a chance to earn $50; one out of every 25 participants who completes the screening will receive $50.
- If you are eligible for the full study and decide to participate, you will be compensated for each phase of the study, beginning with the in-person screening visit. The average participant can earn between $455 and $890 if he/she completes all parts of the full study.
If you would like to participate, click below to complete the screening online.
You may also call (412)-246-6422 and arrange to complete the screening by phone.